Terms and Conditions
Submitting material for publication
Accidental European accepts no liability in respect to any material submitted by content contributors and published by us. The views expressed are the personal opinions of the named contributors. They may not represent the views of Accidental European or any other organisation unless specifically stated. Accidental European only provides a range of views from individuals versed in diverse topics.
Content contributors may submit material for publication under the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics, with your permission, prior to publication, or to refuse publication.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
- You also agree that we may permit other parties to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format.
- You warrant that any material you submit is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights. If you would like to tell us about material that isn’t your copyright and which we may want to use, please inform us of the owner of such material so we can ask permission to republish.
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal.
- You will take reasonable steps to ensure that any material you submit is not defamatory of any person. If you suspect that material may be defamatory (or if you are not sure), you must tell us at the time you submit the material to us.
You acknowledge that any breach of these conditions may cause us damage or loss. You agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of your breach of conditions (2) to (5) above. You must act honestly and in good faith in your dealings with us and (if requested) you must provide us with reasonable assistance to settle, defend or investigate any third-party claims arising as a result of our publication of material you submit to us.